The Most Wonderful Time Product Medley Online Mega-Class is back! You may register now, and invoices will go out beginning September 13th. The Most Wonderful Time Product Medley begins shipping on September 14th. The class runs from September 14th until the end of December. You must be in the United States to order from me. If you are in Canada, you can order here from Susanne Netz.
This Mega-Class includes:
- Most Wonderful Time Stamp Set
- Most Wonderful Dies
- 48 sheets of 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper
- 12 Gold Foil Card Fronts
- 7 sticker sheets
- 10 yards gold/white tinsel trim
- 58 Self adhesive-backed gold faceted stars
- FREE GIFT; Lifetime access to TWELVE videos showing step-by-step instructions.
- If you would like a free kit that includes the cardstock used in the class, you can add that below for an additional $8 shipping.
- If you do not want to add the kit, you will need the following to complete the projects:
- Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Whisper White Regular, Old Olive, Gold Foil Sheets, Vellum, Balmy Blue, Real Red, Basic Black, Pacific Point
- Dies: Stitched Rectangles Dies, Layering Circles Dies, Stitched Shapes Dies,
Additional products used:
- Ink pads: Memento Tuxedo Black, Old Olive, Real Red, Versamark, Pacific Point, Balmy Blue, Highland Heather, Flirty Flamingo, multiple bright colors of ink (your choice of colors)
- Basic crafting kit, including paper snips, trimmer, bone folder, and adhesive
- White and gold embossing powder, Heat Tool, Embossing Buddy (or other anti-static powder bag)
- Banner Triple Punch (optional)
- Watercolor Pencils Assortment 1 (Old Olive pencil, or use whatever you have), plus a Blender Pen
- Die cutting machine
Here’s how it works:
- Register using this form. Use a good email address that you check often, as this is where I will send your Paypal invoice for the class, plus any class updates and important changes.
- I will send you a Paypal invoice for $84 (or $92 if you would like the cardstock kit) on or after September 13th to cover your class products (including shipping and tax). This is not marked up at all. After you have paid the invoice, I will order your materials (on or after September 14th). The class products will ship directly from Stampin’ Up!, and the optional cardstock kit ships from me.
- NOTE: If you would like the class but already own the any of the products, you may replace the products with any combination of products of equal value ($70.00 before tax and shipping). Just list the products you want to order in the comments to this form, and I will adjust your total. You will still receive the FREE video tutorials.
- If you would like to add anything to your order (such as the additional products used), include it in the comments to this form. I will adjust your total before sending you the invoice.
- In this class, you are only paying for the class products listed above, tax, and shipping. Lifetime access to the exclusive tutorial videos is my gift to you.